- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Separates into Two Pieces for Easy Carrying
- Folds, Carries Like a Suitcase
- Closure Strap Locks Ramp Panels Together
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Durable Welded Construction
- Safety Guide Indicates if Ramp is on a Safe Slope
- Full Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD and Steel Security Pins Included
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
|WCR530||5′||30″||32 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||30 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR630||6′||30″||38 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||35 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR730||7′||30″||44 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||39 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR830||8′||30″||50 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||52 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WC1030||10′||30″||62 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||63 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WC1230||12′||30″||74 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||73 lbs.||600 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle – 800 lbs. Two axles.
Except on WC1230: Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle – 600 lbs. Two axles.
Custom widths are available. Give your specifications to your local PVI retailer.